Exporting your pet

 If you are looking to export your pet to travel overseas, you will need to arrange an appointment with an Australian accredited veterinarian (formerly AQIS veterinarian). Unfortunately we do not have an AQUIS veterinarian at our practice. 

It is important to get in contact with an AQIS vet as early as possible as each individual country has it's own set of requirements. Often there are a number of procedures (e.g blood tests, vaccinations), pre-export examinations and certificates that need to be adhered to and prepared in order to ensure smooth entry into your destination country.

For more information you can visit the Department of Agriculture website: http://www.agriculture.gov.au/export/live-animals/companion